- 1st April 2017
Fancy working with us at Nottingham's best music venue, bar and club?
We are currently seeking:
Reports to: Rescue Rooms General Manager Venue: Rescue Rooms Location: Nottingham Salary: Dependant on experience
Known for offering top quality food, drink and music Rescue Rooms are looking for an Assistant Manager to join their high performing team.
We are looking for an experienced F&B Assistant Manager with a key eye for detail and an understanding of current and future trends in food and beverages.
This is a fantastic opportunity for manager with at least 2-years’ experience in an Assistant Manager position. The individual will have experience in a fast moving, hands-on, structured role within the bar/restaurant /nightclub industry.
You will always ensure great levels of service and lead and motivate your team by example using your own energy and passion to achieve goals
As Assistant Manager, you will be part of a team responsible for the daily operations and performance of this stylish bar, restaurant, live and club operation. Working alongside the GM, Deputy and Head Office teams, this is very much a hands-on position. Your main duties will include ensuring our customers are provided with top quality products and service. This role required working late nights and weekends.
The role requires a passion for customer focus and an eye for detail. There are great career progression opportunities for a vibrant and driven Manager.
* Personal license holder – (not essential)
* Experience in a food and beverage offering is essential, knowledge of upcoming food and beverage trends and knowledge of craft beers and beverages.
* Overseeing or liaising with the kitchen
* Knowledge of live music management is preferred but not essential
* To assist in controlling the financial performance of the business.
* Working knowledge wet stock takes and stockholding
* Handling deliveries
* Responsible for driving sales within the bars, through adherence of set KPI’s
* Recruiting, training and developing your team to achieve their personal best.
* Adhering to budgets, increasing profits and managing cash flow
* Adherence to company structures and operational specification
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. As part of the recruitment process, you will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility.
Please note that due to the volume of applications and CVs that we receive we may not be able to reply to every application. If you are successful in your application, you will be contacted via e-mail or phone and be invited to attend an interview.
To apply: email info(at)rescuerooms.com