A new exciting role has become available in our Ticketing Team, working with DHP Family’s in-house ticketing platform – alt. tickets www.alttickets.com
In 2016 so far alt. tickets sold over 270,000 tickets, for shows around the country not only for DHP Family but as an independent ticket agent in its own right. It has been on a significant growth plan since 2009 and that is set to continue. alt. tickets gained S.T.A.R. status in October 2014 and is dedicated to an exemplary customer experience.
alt. is a key component of the DHP Ticketing Team, which is the support function for the concerts, festivals and other events that DHP Family deliver.
You will be responsible for the day-today running of alt., including show set ups and close-offs, customer services, stock control and despatch. Suggesting improvements to alt. to ensure our customer’s receive the best service possible will be key.
- Building shows on the online alt. tickets system
- Stock control and despatching tickets
- Customer services (email and telephone)
- Managing guest lists
- Compiling and sending customer lists and final figures
- Assisting the Ticketing Team with their reporting function
- Working onsite at our DHP Festivals
- Providing support to the Ticketing Team as the business sees fit
Personal Characteristics and Relevant Experience
- Evidence of experience with Microsoft XL and other Microsoft applications
- Experience in database management and maintenance
- Confidence in using social media
- Fastidious attention to detail
- Flexible in working pattern
- Excellent communication skills
- Evidence of Time Management skills and commitment to meet crucial deadlines
- Excited to be involved in process improvement
- Confidence and ability to work and communicate across multi-functional teams
- Resilience to work in what can be a high-pressured environment
You will be required to use SharePoint and training will be given. Industry experience is preferred but not necessary.
Hours and Place of Work
The role is based at the DHP Family’s Head Office situated in the Lace Market area of Nottingham City Centre, on a 35 hour week basis. There are peak periods which might require flexible working times e.g. weekend working to deliver the needs of the business.
We strive to ensure that employee flexibility works both ways which relies on mutual trust.
DHP Family is a committed Equal Opportunities employer promoting equality of opportunity. This means that everyone who either applies to or works for the Organization is treated equally, and we welcome applications from candidates no matter their gender, age, ethnic origin, nationality, marital status, disability, sexual orientation or religious beliefs.
Please apply to email@example.com
Please note that due to the number of applications we receive DHP Family may not be able to reply to every application.