We are on the lookout for an excellent Head Bartender.
Here’s the details:
Full Time – 5 days a week – 45 hrs per week
As Head Bartender you will be expected to work alongside and assist the management team in maintaining high standards of customer service, drink preparation and general bar upkeep tasks.
The ideal candidate will have supervisory experience and be a capable bartender able to inspire and motivate the bar team.
• Provide excellent levels of customer service
• Assist in training of new staff members
• Provide a two way communication between staff and management and nurture a productive work environment with emphasis on teamwork and motivation.
• Ensure nightly paperwork is being completed correctly
• Report any breakages/shortages to management
• Maintain high cleanliness standards behind the bar and in public areas
• Responsible for logging wastage
• Ensuring consistency of service and drinks
• Liaising with security when required
• Assist with making sure the licensing objectives are being followed
• Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently
• Able to delegate multiple tasks
• Communication and leadership skills
• Bar supervisory experience
• Excellent product knowledge
• Cocktail serving experience
• Positive attitude and ability to work under own initiative
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and tell him why you think you’re Rescue Rooms material. Good luck!