Your welfare is our priority, and we believe that everyone is entitled to have a great night out in a safe environment, so we wanted to share some of the things we are doing here at Rescue Rooms to tackle the current issues surrounding your safety on nights out:
- Increased & Enhanced Searches — this includes metal-detection wands on entry
- Anti-Spiking Devices — cup lids & bottle stops available from all of our bars on request
- Staff Visibility — from security to management & bar staff, we will look out for you & are always available to listen
- Taxi Calling & Phone Charging — speak to our bar staff & door team for assistance
- Recruitment of Club Welfare Crew — we are actively seeking members of staff to join our welfare team: get in touch!
When you’re on a night out with us, please report anything suspicious to a member of staff so we can investigate immediately. If you are going out with the intention to cause harm or intimidate others, then you’re not welcome at Rescue Rooms; we have a zero-tolerance policy to scumbags and we will alert the Police to any wrongdoing.
For those that have fallen victim to spiking, or indeed any form of sexual assault or harassment in our venue – we are always available to talk, however you should wish to contact us. We will always believe you and we will always investigate.
We are listening, and your feedback on how we can improve further is always welcome. Our management team are available at firstname.lastname@example.org
– Rescue Rooms x